We offer assistance in dealing with immigration visas/permits applications for any purpose in Zambia. It is a lawful requirement that every non-Zambian in Zambia complies with Immigration laws by being placed on a visa or permit. Zedvisa Immigration Services is a leading and registered immigration agency in Zambia. We have continued to serve more and more clients and this is testament to the fact that we are at the core of your immigration needs in Zambia.
visas/permits for Zambia:
Employment Permit/Visa (sometimes called work visa) – this permit/visa is issued on application and approval to individuals coming to work in Zambia for a period of up to 2 years. The Permit/Visa is valid for 2 years. On expiry it can be extended for another 2 years
Investors’ Permit/Visa – this Permit/Visa is issued on application and approval to individuals who have invested resources and have established companies/businesses in Zambia. It is issued and valid for an initial period of 2 years; at 3 years the holder can apply and qualifies for a Residence Permit
Residence Permit/Visa – this permit is issued on application and approval to individuals who wish to stay and remain in Zambia. These are individuals who have established a business or businesses in Zambia (these qualify at 3 years of successful business operation) or individuals who have worked and remained in in Zambia for a period not less than 10 years and wish to stay and remain in the country
Temporary Employment Permit/Visa – this permit/visa is issued on application and approval to individuals who have exhausted their 30 days Business Visit and the wish to continue their business for 3 or more months. On issuance the permit/visa is valid for 3 months. On expiry it can be extended for anther 3 months. One can be on this permit/visa for the maximum of 6 months in a period of 12 months from the date of applicant’s first entry into Zambia
Temporary Permit/Visa – this permit is issued as an emergency document and its approval and validity are discretionally by the Department of Immigration. Discretionally here means that the Department of Immigration will consider the grounds/reasons given for application
Spouse Permit/Visa – this is a Permit/Visa that issued on application and approval to applicants who are spouses of Zambian citizens. On issuance this Permit/Visa is valid for 2 years and on expiry and application for extension another 2 years maybe granted. At 5 years the holder qualifies to apply for a Resident Permit
Business Permit/Visa – this is a Permit/Visa that is issued to an individual who is coming to Zambia for business for a period of not more that 30 days
Study Permit/Visa – this is a Permit/Visa that is issued on application and approval to an individual who wishes to study at any Zambian learning institution. On issuance this Permit/Visa is valid for 2 years and can be extended for another 2 years and extensions continue till the holder completes their studies
Visiting Permit/Visa – this is a Permit/Visa that is issued on application and approval to an individual who has exhausted their free 90 days visiting days and wish to continue vising Zambia. On application and approval the Permit/Visa is valid for 90 days and be extended for another 90 days
About Zed Visas
Zedvisa Immigration Services is a reputable and registered immigration agency that has over 15 years experience in immigration related work in Zambia. We are registered by the Department of immigration.
This means we meet all the requirements and standards to operate as an immigration consultancy agency. We are also an active affiliate/member of the professional body APIC for the registered immigration consultants in Zambia
Working With Us
- More efficient turn-around on Permit/Visa applications: Zedvisa Immigration Services is a reputable and registered immigration agency that has 16 years experience in immigration related work in Zambia. We promise to process and submit your application to the Department of Immigration within 2 days of complete document delivery to us. During the time your application is with Immigration Department, we continue to follow-up on your application giving timely updates and feedback on the status of your application/s. The Department of Immigration often clears clears applications between 7 to 30 days.
- Free online consultancy services: We provide you with free and full information about your immigration needs and guide you to make the right choices.
- Dedicated and timely feedback: You will receive timely feedback about any one specific application regardless of the number of applications you have submitted to us.
- Reliability: Zedvisa Immigration Services has worked and is working with numerous corporate clients and these are mining companies, minerals exploration companies, construction companies, investment companies, property development companies and Agriculture based companies we are equally serving many individuals from various sectors. We have delivered impeccable results for these clients. We understand the importance of time with regard to man-hours on any project. This understanding is a critical driver to our operations and feedback to allow a client make timely decisions about their manpower needs whether short or long term. We are always reachable by phone and respond to queries via emails within hours and very often within minutes.
- Registered Immigration Consultancy Agency: We are registered by the Department of Immigration. This means we meet all the requirements and standards to operate as an immigration consultancy agency. We are also an active affiliate/member of the professional body APIC for the registered immigration consultants in Zambia.
1. Get Immigration Advice
Post a question and get free Imigration advise from directly from our consultants.
3. Value For Your Money
Expect great care and diligence.
Immigration can be flawless.