We offer assistance in dealing with immigration visas/permits applications for any purpose in Zambia.
Business Visa – This is a visa that is issued to an individual who is coming to Zambia for business for a period of not more than 30 days “BV30D”.
Employment Permit – This Permit is issued to foreigners who enter Zambia to take up employment for a period exceeding six (6) months and can be extended for a further period or periods to a maximum of ten (10) years from the date of first issuance.
Residence Permit – This Permit confers permanent residence to the holder and is issued to: persons who have been ordinarily and lawfully residents in Zambia; Children of Residence permit holders and Zambians; Holders of Employment or Investor’s Permits for at Least 10 and 3 years respectively; Holders of Spouse Permits for at least five (5) years; and Retirees.
Temporary Permit – This Permit is issued to a Prohibited Immigrant to make his stay in Zambia lawful.
Visiting Permit – The Visiting Permit is issued to foreign visitors who intend to ordinarily visit Zambia for a period exceeding ninety days. The current regulation is that ordinary visitors are entitled to an accumulative ninety (90) days visit within one’s calendar year. After the expiry of the initial free ninety days, if such a person wants to stay longer, they can apply for a visiting permit for a fee which will be valid for an additional ninety day period. Visitors should note that an application for a visiting permit must be done thirty (30) days before the expiry of the initial ninety days.
Investors’ Permit – An Investor’s Permit is issued to a foreigner intending to establish a business or invest in Zambia or who has established or invested in a business in Zambia. The Permit allows the holder and his/her spouse and minor children to enter and re-enter into and to remain within Zambia until it expires.
Temporary Employment Permit – This Permit is issued to any business visitor intending to remain in Zambia for a period exceeding thirty (30) days. The period granted shall not exceed six (6)months in any period of twelve(12) months.
Study Permit – Study Permit is granted to a foreign national who intends to study at a recognized learning Institution in Zambia. Recognized learning Institutions are those that are registered with the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Science and Technology
Persons planning to undertake formal studies at registered educational institutions in Zambia should apply for a Student Permit before travel to Zambia.
Transit Permit – This Permit is issued to foreigners who being in transit exhaust the ninety (90) days Transit period.
Zedvisa Immigration Services is a reputable and registered immigration agency that has over 15 years experience in immigration related work in Zambia. We are registered by the Department of immigration.
This means we meet all the requirements and standards to operate as an immigration consultancy agency. We are also an active affiliate/member of the professional body APIC for the registered immigration consultants in Zambia
Working With Us
- More efficient turn-around on Permit/Visa applications: Zedvisa Immigration Services is a reputable and registered immigration agency that has 16 years experience in immigration related work in Zambia. We promise to process and submit your application to the Department of Immigration within 2 days of complete document delivery to us. During the time your application is with Immigration Department, we continue to follow-up on your application giving timely updates and feedback on the status of your application/s. The Department of Immigration often clears clears applications between 7 to 30 days.
- Free online consultancy services: We provide you with free and full information about your immigration needs and guide you to make the right choices.
- Dedicated and timely feedback: You will receive timely feedback about any one specific application regardless of the number of applications you have submitted to us.
- Reliability: Zedvisa Immigration Services has worked and is working with numerous corporate clients and these are mining companies, minerals exploration companies, construction companies, investment companies, property development companies and Agriculture based companies we are equally serving many individuals from various sectors. We have delivered impeccable results for these clients. We understand the importance of time with regard to man-hours on any project. This understanding is a critical driver to our operations and feedback to allow a client make timely decisions about their manpower needs whether short or long term. We are always reachable by phone and respond to queries via emails within hours and very often within minutes.
- Registered Immigration Consultancy Agency: We are registered by the Department of Immigration. This means we meet all the requirements and standards to operate as an immigration consultancy agency. We are also an active affiliate/member of the professional body APIC for the registered immigration consultants in Zambia.
1. Get Immigration Advice
Post a question and get free Imigration advise from directly from our consultants.
3. Value For Your Money
Expect great care and diligence.
Immigration can be flawless.