Are you a company looking to hire expatriate skills and experience and bring them to Zambia? You can relay on us to avoid delays and complex lengthy step by step application processes.
Zedvisa Immigration Services will handle your organization’s immigration needs if your company is:
- A Zambian Company – a company incorporated in Zambia;
- A none-Zambian company – a company that has a contract to carry out a project in Zambia with the government, or with a Zambian company/organization or even another none-Zambian company.
We offer a range of Immigration services starting from the time you arrive at the Airport or border through to the time you actually collect your approved visas/permits from the Department of Immigration.
- More efficient turn-around on Permit/Visa applications: Zedvisas is a reputable and registered immigration agency that has 15 years experience in immigration related work in Zambia. We promise to process and submit your application to the Department of Immigration within 2 days of complete document delivery to us. During the time your application is with Immigration Department, we continue to follow-up on your application giving timely updates and feedback on the status of your application/s. The Department of Immigration often clears clears applications between 7 to 30 days.
- Free online consultancy services: We provide you with free and full information about your immigration needs and guide you to make the right choices.
- Dedicated and timely feedback: You will receive timely feedback about any one specific application regardless of the number of applications you have submitted to us.
- Reliability: Zedvisas has worked and is working with numerous corporate clients and these are mining companies, minerals exploration companies, construction companies, investment companies, property development companies and Agriculture based companies. We have delivered impeccable results for these companies. We understand the importance of time with regard to man-hours on any project. This understanding is a critical driver to our operations and feedback to allow a client make timely decisions about their manpower needs whether short or long term. We are always reachable by phone and respond to queries via emails within hours and very often within minutes.
- Registered Immigration Consultancy Agency: We are registered by the Department of Immigration. This means we meet all the requirements and standards to operate as an immigration consultancy agency. We are also an active affiliate/member of the professional body (APIC) for the registered immigration consultants in Zambia.
Click here for Zambia Immigration Eligibility Assessment
- For Legal notices click here…
- For important Immigration Documentation click here…
- For Terms and Condition click here…
Our Services To You
We pick up your documents, complete/fill the forms, draft letters with your guidance, submit your complete and professionally presented applications, follow-up with the Department of immigration, give you time bound feedback – on a daily basis or as we collect the very latest information about your application, collect your letters form the Department of Immigration and mailing or delivering the letters to you, drafting of appeal letters where there is need, help you collect your approved permits and make recommendations wherever there is need, and all our immigration services to you will be at no extra cost save as quoted/invoiced.
Zedvisa Immigration Services also offers assistance for registration requirements with all other government agencies in Zambia. This include Patents and and Companies Registration Agency(PACRA), Zambia Development Agency(ZDA), Zambia Environmental Management Agency(ZEMA), Mistry of Lands, the National Council for Construction (N.C.C) and the Ministry of Mines. We are also able to deal with any logistical support to corporate bodies.
This is my testimonial
This is my testimonial